Designed by Nature, shaped by Listone Giordano, decorated by Inkiostro Bianco.
A sophisticated project with a striking graphic and decorative impact liven them up with elegant aspects and design textures. This is where lineadeko comes from. A new interpretation of the wooden material enhanced by colour digital printing.
The raw material is provided by Listone Giordano, while the decoration is done by Inkiostro Bianco.
Nature, experience, decoration and design.
Inkiostro Bianco offers its wide experience during the design phase, sharing proposals with designers and architects.
Birch multilayer | processing: decorated printing
Birch is a highly resistant material. The peculiar disposition of the layers in crossed fibers makes the panels stable and non-deformable, which is perfect for wallcovering use, even in the most difficult spaces, such as bathrooms and kitchens. The resistance of birch wood across the fibers is 30% higher than other types of wood and, given equal thickness, ensures a better stability. It is also one of the broad-leaved trees with the quickest regrowth, for this reason it ensures a more rational use of the forest resources. Following a specific work of research and development Inkiostro Bianco and Listone Giordano have chosen to use birch as a noble material for this wall furniture element. A wooden surface made more precious by the decorations guarantees the advantage of a durable investment.
Listone Giordano guarantees the control of the raw material from start to finish: from the sustainable management of the French forests that supply the wood, to the processing which is free from harmful substances. Inkiostro Bianco fully shares the choice of Listone Giordano and contributes to it without altering the naturalness of this noble material through the decoration printing process.
- PEFC - guarantees the origin of the products from sustainably-managed forests
- FSC – guarantees the origin from forests managed in compliance with strict environmental, social and economic standards
- CARB – ATCM 93120 - all the multilayer birch panels used by Listone Giordano comply with the requirements established by the CARB Phase 2 standard for the Formaldehyde emissions.
- Formaldehyde – Listone Giordano fully complies with the limitations imposed by class E1
- Fire reaction – the updated list of fire reaction classes is available at the website: www.listonegiordano.com
- CE marking – Listone Giordano complies with the requirements established by the legislation on the CE marking regarding wooden floorings.
ADA prize aims at identifying excellences within international design, highlighting the most virtuous cooperations between brands and designers as well as product innovations.