(GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS)
Pursuant to article 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulations, and in relation to the personal data and information which the company herein, PLURICOM SRL, will collect and process as the data controller, due to your assignment and consent, I inform you of the following:
1. Responsible in charge of data collecting and processing.
The data controller is PLURICOM SRL, VAT number / Fiscal Code 02074400355, Emilia Romagna Street, Number 166/168 41049 - Sassuolo (MO) email: firstname.lastname@example.org, pec: email@example.com, tel. 0536/803503, fax: 0536/1852040.
2. Purposes of data collecting and processing.
The treatment of your personal data is aimed at:
- executing the contractual agreement fully and precisely;
- selling of products and/or professional services;
- fulfilling the obligations envisaged for tax and accounting purposes;
- respecting the law obligations which the company is expected to fulfill by the current legislation in order (As an example, yet not exhaustive of all cases: anti-money laundering, insurance, workplace safety regulations);
- defending a right in judicial or jurisdictional courts operating judicial functions;
- video surveillance;
- marketing activities and sending newsletters communications
3. Legal foundations for the rightful treatment of data.
The treatment of your collected data is lawful, in that:
- it is necessary either to fulfil a contract you are part of, or to execute pre-contractual measures which were adopted upon your request;
- it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation which the data controller is subject to (for instance: keeping the accounting records in accordance with the tax regulations and in compliance with anti-money laundering, insurance and workplace safety regulations);
- it is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the data controller, such as protection of corporate assets (video surveillance), the defense of one's own right in court or before courts;
- based on your express consent, it is necessary for marketing activities and sending of newsletters
4. Methods of data processing.
The processing of data is carried out with modalities which are strictly connected to meet the aforementioned purposes and by means of some of the operations (or set of operations) indicated in art. 4, n. 2) of EU Regulation 2016/679: collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, consultation, processing, adaptation, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Operations can be performed with or without the aid of electronic, telematic or automated tools.
5.Provision of data.
The provision of your personal data is not a legal obligation, but it is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract.
6. Storage of data.
Personal data will be processed and stored for the entire period necessary to complete the execution of the contract of which you are part of, as well as for the proper fulfillment of the storage obligations for civil-fiscal purposes or for other purposes provided by law or regulations indicated in point 2, as well as for the necessary duration for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, for the purposes of defending one's right in court or before courts and, in any case, until the end of the satute barred period of the rights arising from the contractual relationship.
7. Communication of Data.
Personal data may be disclosed to, or aquired by, to achieve the purposes set out in point 2 and to provide, improve, protect and promote its professional services:
- clients of the professional;
- subjects who are authorized to the treatment of the data;
- data controllers and related additional controllers and authorized parties, such as (but not limited to): accountants, consultants, IT service providers, cloud computing services or their assistance services and related technical staff, collaborators, personnel in charge of occasional maintenance operations, who are all adequately trained regarding the protection of privacy;
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations or for the execution of tasks received;
- banking and insurance institutions;
- subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations.
8. Data distribution and profiling.
Personal data are not subject to disclosure, nor to any fully automated decision making process, including profiling.
9. Abroad Data Transfer.
Personal data are not transferred to third parties outside the European Union.
10. Rights of the Interested party.
Pursuant to articles 15-18 and 20-21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or inexistence of your personal data, even when yet to be registered, as well as the right to request this information in intelligible form. You have the right to request information about: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the data processing; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identification details of the data owner or any additional responsible of data processing; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or any other parties who can learn about them as data controllers or as people in charge of data processing. You also have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when needed, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the declaration that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regards to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case when such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means which is evidently disproportionate with regards to the protected right. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertisment or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. You have the right to data portability, that is to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic devices, the personal data concerning you and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance. You also have the right to execute your right to complaint to a supervisory authority (in Italy, the Guarantor for the Protection of personal data: www.garanteprivacy.it). You can exercise your rights by means of a written request, sent to the owner of data, to the addresses indicated in point 1 (registered office address, email).
11. Subjects of the treatment of data.
The list of subjects in charge of the data processing, in relation to limited sectors and operations and continously updated, is at your disposal and can be requested by sending a request addressed to the data controller, also through the contacts indicated in point 1.
I hereby the undersigned _________________________________, Fiscal Code: ___________________________ declare to have received, read and understood the above information and with reference to the following purposes:
- marketing activities and sending newsletters
I express my consent
I do not express my consent
____________________________________________, Place _________________